Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: look what I have...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member -macy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a new name!! Kinda...

  2. #2
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    you look like frankenstien with them bolts in ya neck!! *G

    suits ya tho! .. you lookin damn fine! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    where you been hidin these days? .. aint seen ya for a while ...

    long wet smoochez!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member -macy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't look like Frankenstien! I look sleek..chic.Ya Dork.


    How did that rappy thingy go???


    What was with the offline about cybering??....I've sitting around nekkid waiting for you!!

  4. #4
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    it didnt go yet .. thats on the 26th April .. if it goes ahead .. with all this war an that!

    i was lookin for some cybering action .. but unfortinatly .. for you ... you werent around in my hour of need ... you missed out on a cyber session with the King of cyber! .. *G i sent ya that message last week! .. have you been sittin there naked all this time?? .. *L

  5. #5
    Inactive Member -macy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well no....I just got it yesterday...and it's your loss not mine.*blink blink* Who appointed you king of cyber? Do you have references?? hmmmmm?

  6. #6
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    well as a matter of fact i do .. look at the very last board in AW an look at the discription *L ..

    besides .. you told me i was amazing last time we cybered .. i was gonna start callin you damp knickers [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member -macy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We cybered??? uh oh....I gotta stop drinking so much. I don't care what you call me....as long as you call me....*wink

  8. #8
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    hello wink

    smoochez

    *L

  9. #9
    Inactive Member -macy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in a funky mood today....we need to do somethin'.....destructable....

  10. #10
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    what ya got in mind? .. first 3 that pop to mind! .. go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •